HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

Lil Kim... What the fuck?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Lil Kim... What the fuck?   Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 pm

She's goes from looking like this:

To looking like some shit that happened after Michael Jackson fucked Jocelyn Wildenstein:

I know this isn't your typical news, but I feel that it is my duty to inform people of this bullshit. I KNOW why this shit happened. I blame Biggie and that Puffy Chocolate Sean Cocoa Combs Dirty Ass Money trick nigga for doing this to her. She was down with Biggie, then that fat mothafucka made her abort her baby, and dropped her faster than a bowl of hot dicks to fuck that piggy Faith Evans. Look at her face. You can see that she took that shit hella hard, and has spent the rest of her life trying to look like Faith Evans, or at least the type of girl she thought Biggie would want to marry. This is a fucking travesty.

I'm sorry, Lil Kim, but you can longer try to start any shit with Nicki Minaj whatsoever. You both are fake looking nasty bitches, but at least I can look at Nicki and only half vomit. I know you were the so-called original rough female rapper, but fuck this. Where the hell is Free? She need to come and take over the game with some real beauty. Shit, you know she look good if Eminem let her kiss him.

Bring it on Free!

Actually, I kind of take that "Free" comment back. I was just googling that bitch and she looked kinda plastic too. What the fuck? Beyonce can't rap, and that bitch does hair commercials while wearing a lace wig. I mean, I'm just lost. Where are the real women? And don't bring up Queen Latifah or Missy Elliot. I mean, real straight Black female rappers.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: Lil Kim... What the fuck?   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:38 am

i always thought she was ugly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: Lil Kim... What the fuck?   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:44 am

But she looked 10000000000x times better than she does now. Lol. I always did think she was hiding a dick in that picture. Her camel toe is practically trying to eat through that thong.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty F
Admin

Money : 11

PostSubject: Re: Lil Kim... What the fuck?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:45 pm

she looked best in between those two phases

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Kim... What the fuck?   

Back to top Go down

Lil Kim... What the fuck?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Top Stories-
Jump to: