HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sac JB

Money : 1

PostSubject: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:40 am

you know that all these internet marketers all they talk about is the law of attraction. and the secret.
Do you believe that its really a law? I think its a fad. I think i should come up with my own belief system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 am

This is real ... I strongly believe in this. Have you watched the movie? You can do anything if you set ur mind to it... The mind is a very powerful thing.. Have you ever woke up and stubbed your toe? And was like fuck now im going to have a bad day, and everything in your life ends up going wrong ..Thats the law of attraction... Your thoughts become reailty ... What they forget to mention is you gotta go for it ... Your not going to be rich by only siting around and thinking about it ... You gotta go for it. Watch the movie its real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sac JB

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 am

i think a lot of it is bs, just mystical
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sac JB

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 am

law of attraction eh? do you really believe mentally retarded kids ''choose'' to be that way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 am

thats a stupid comback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:00 am

Zeus wrote:
thats a stupid comback

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Sac JB wrote:
law of attraction eh? do you really believe mentally retarded kids ''choose'' to be that way?

How can i explain this ..... When you are born you dont have a mind really... Your brain is not fully developed

Your brain is like a human magnet, attracting everything you want

Now god brought you in this world as who you are... Nobody can choose what they are going to look like, our how they are going to be when brought into this earth. Now the question is, can you use the law attrection on down syndrom people... Yes many people have.

Take a look at your friends... Are they like you ?
hat same always attracts same

You dont believe it sac, its not going to work for you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sac JB

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

there is no ''law'' of attraction. it's a fad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm

that's a bigger load of bullshit than those rings you sell

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Oprah makes the most sense. She says its just one law. It's not everything. So she says there are many factors that come into play. That is more logical than everyone saying that the secret is the end all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:21 pm

But when I stayed up, all night, willing my phone to send me a message, nothing happened. I mean, I'm not fucking around, I put my soul into the universe and envisioned my phone beeping. I told myself that it was going to happen. I knew that it was going to happen. It didn't happen.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sac JB

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 pm

I know the secret is a bunch of hype
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:06 am

like toxic says its gonna take more then one day for the effects to fully kick in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 am

The more you know about the Law of Attraction the better you will be able to make use of it.

someone explained it really good on the net

Let's put this issue to rest. The Law Of Attraction exists and is REAL. It has been around since the beginning of time, just like gravity. Everyone believes in gravity and no one questions it because gravity's effects are IMMEDIATE. If you jump out of a five story building, you'll fall down in no time.

People have a hard time accepting the Law Of Attraction because UNLIKE gravity, there's always a TIME DELAY associated with it.Your thoughts and emotions are INVISIBLE waves of energy, similar to radio waves. These invisible waves of energy take TIME to manifest into actual physical reality we can see with our eyes. When people think and feel a negative thought today and something bad happens to them days later, they don't associate the thought as having caused the effect.

The great electrical scientists such as Edison, Tesla, and Marconi all believed that thoughts could move through the air. They were certain that thoughts could affect things if the they are strong and clear. The noted astronomer Sir Arthur Eddington said it was NOT impossible that the physical laws of the universe could be made subject to human thought. And quantum physics doesn't rule it out either.

Nobel Prize Winner Werner Heisenberg, one of the pioneers of modern quantum physics, said, "Consciousness can shape reality."

The Secret was a well made movie. However, the Law Of Attraction is more complicated than what the movie teaches. There is MUCH more to the whole manifesting process. The movie should have made that clear, but it did NOT. When people who tried to follow what the movie taught and it didn't work for them, they started to have doubts and began to think it isn't real. The people and critics who were skeptical from the beginning were quick to say it's not real and is a scam or pseudoscience.

(That is part of the problem. The other problem is that many books out there teaching the Law Of Attraction are INCOMPLETE and are more motivational than anything else. Also, they present the information in such a manner that the average person has a hard time putting the information into practical use to get some real results.)

Again, the Law Of Attraction is VERY real but people need to study MUCH MORE into it besides just watching The Secret. You can't understand Aerospace Engineering math by just learning basic algebra. You need to go further into higher levels of math such as differential equations and advanced calculus.
In order to really understand the true nature of the Law Of Attraction, one needs to study MUCH more into it. Is it no surprise that almost every teacher featured in THE SECRET has their OWN specialized course on the Law Of Attraction?

So, it's NOT only about thinking what you want all the time and it appears right in front of you.

There is a step by step scientific process to making the law of attraction work. The problem is most people never learn the whole process. All books (including The Secret) out there seem to give bits of info here and there. Some give too much information, not enough or, are so hard to understand that people are never able to apply any of the information they learn.

If the law of attraction isn't entirely clear to you, you probably don't have all the information you need as well as explained to you in a manner in which you can understand and APPLY it.

The law of attraction is something I've been studying my entire life. I wrote a book called TOTAL LAW OF ATTRACTION which covers everything 'The Secret' left out and is now available.

Here is the book featured on Business News:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sa1Wu2iS…

I just did a radio interview on the Kim Fraser Show(Montreal, Canada) yesterday where I talk about the law of attraction. Click on the link below

http://www.cjad.com/shows/19170

......scroll down the page...and see where it says:

1:30: Dr. David Che, author of The Total Law of Attraction, joined us to explain the steps to take to get what you want. You can find out more at his website www.totallawofattraction.com/
Listen to the interview.

Click on LISTEN to hear the 15 minute interview

I also have a website below where you can download the first few chapters of the book for FREE. Try it at no obligation and see if it's what you're looking for.

Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction   

Back to top Go down

what do you all think of the secret/ law of attraction
Page 1 of 1