HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 pm

At this moment. Sure, there's horrible shit going on in my family and shit, but I finally can say that I'm doing what I love for a living. I'm taking care of my family and getting paid to do it. Can there be a better profession? I wake up when I want to, my mom and I hang out shopping during my off times, and I'm getting paid double the money. I can finally say that I am so glad that I quit that stupid as teller job. I don't have the nerve for being called stupid and heartless all day for problems I didn't cause, you know? I have two degrees now, and I'm getting ready to work on a third. Yeah, I'm bragging, but fuck it, I never really do, lol. Would y'all rather me brag, or talk about some more self-hate shit?

Anyways, what are you guys doing right now in your lives? Am I the only dork here who misses school?

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprite

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

I am happy in my life right now. I found a CFO for my social networking site and have a rich friend who is going to come to WV in Feb to give me 27,000 dollars. Then he is buying me a car and I am moving to California. I will be rich!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:26 am

So...you have a sugardaddy?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 am

lol... i donno what to do im lost Sad

finishin this math book at home, then i donno yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMG

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:33 am

life is so good right now.. i met this girl and she might be the one
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dopespot.4rumer.com
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 am

If she lets you try anal, don't ever let her go.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rottweiler

Money : 14

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 pm

I like how you keep your head up, dont ever let anyone bring you down. Remember life is more valuable then gold and should live everyday to the fullest because time is flying bye too fast and at the end of the day when your an old man/women your gonna be wishing you lived these golden years of your life to the fullest. Live everyday like its your last.

As for me im just trying to finish up high school and then figure out my path in life from there. I was thinking maybe a scientist or something because i want to help better the world.

Last edited by Rottweiler on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 pm

A scientist? That's really awesome. I wanted to be a doctor most of my life, and then something happened where all of a sudden, blood made me pass out. I then went to school for Criminology so that I could go to law school, and then, I started to get panic attacks when I had to meet new people. So I had to put law school off. It's funny how I ended back in the medical field after all was said and done. And I'm getting better at dealing with people (in real life, lol) so I'm still thinking about going to law school. But we're still young, so I'm glad to hear that you all are still always thinking about what you want to do.

Since you're in high school, you should see if any of your counselors can help you shadow a scientist for a day. It's the coolest experience ever. Another thing you can look into is seeing if you can be an assistant for clinical trials. I once was on this board where we reviewed studies with doctors and scientists and discussed what was learned from the experiments.

Gosh, the dork is pouring out of me at an alarming rate. I'll stop, lol.

Yo Toxic, we all feel lost sometimes. I like to take those weird career tests when I'm feeling like I need a boost just to see what I can do. You'd be amazed at the results of those tests. Just be sure you're in a good mood when you take them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMG

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 pm

trinell05 wrote:

anal isnt natural and is how aids was formed (which is why anyone who supports faggots should be killed)

so im good on that, maybe once a year or something.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 pm

JMG wrote:
trinell05 wrote:

anal isnt natural and is how aids was formed (which is why anyone who supports faggots should be killed)

Lol, I was joking. But that brings up a question. Why do some guys try to do that? I've had to say "no" twice to a guy, and he was like, "why?" And he kept trying to "accidentally" do it. Do you think guys who try that have some minimal homosexual tendencies? Kind of random, but I just always wondered about that. I'm sorry but that is just the most disgusting part of the human body to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 pm

JMG wrote:
trinell05 wrote:

yeah that shit fucking hurts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 pm

his from saudi aribia ... his rich as fuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMG

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:00 pm

trinell05 wrote:
JMG wrote:
trinell05 wrote:

Lol, I was joking. But that brings up a question. Why do some guys try to do that? I've had to say "no" twice to a guy, and he was like, "why?" And he kept trying to "accidentally" do it. Do you think guys who try that have some minimal homosexual tendencies? Kind of random, but I just always wondered about that. I'm sorry but that is just the most disgusting part of the human body to me.

lol it feels good cuz its so tight
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm

That's why I learned how to squeeze my muscles tight down there. It's called Kegel exercises. I tried it while that guy was inside of me, and he turned hella red, lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sac JB

Money : 1

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:36 am

congrats trinell im happy for you. as for me, im starting a vending business, i currently own 5 machines and they are doing pretty well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...   

Back to top Go down

You know, I've Can Honestly Say I'm Happy With Life...
Page 1 of 1