HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

Singing Tips, anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Singing Tips, anyone?   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:18 pm

So, I've have trying to work on this stupid song for the Dopespot, but I just cannot stand my vocals. I tend to sound nasally and scared because well, I'm fucking scared to sing nowadays. This is sad because I used to be in a choir that mostly sang gospel. So it's not like I can't sing, I've just lost the confidence I had and it definitely shows in these recordings I've been doing. Do you guys have any tips as to how to calm my nerves before I sing? I can hear the shakiness in my voice, and I start singing more quiet, which makes recording damn near impossible.

The funny thing is when I sing around the house, just being silly, it comes from my diaphragm and the shakiness isn't there. When I try to sing to record, it comes from my throat and I get sore real quick. What the fuck?

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAR SHOTZ

Money : 0

PostSubject: Re: Singing Tips, anyone?   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 am

lolol your gonna have to figure out what works for you but honestly don't think about recording music and just sing like your the only one thats gonna hear the shit but I'm gonna be honest with you if it's a cheap mic don't record at all cause it's not gonna sound good no matter how you mix it the feedback on the mic will make it sound staticy everytime if your serious upgrade to a condensor mic and interface shit'll run you about 150 on up or you can get a usb condensor for 80 upwards just saying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.micfiends.com/forums/

Singing Tips, anyone?
Page 1 of 1