HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JMG

Money : 9

PostSubject: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm

NASA has called a press conference on Thursday "to discuss an astrobiology finding," and there's a hefty amount of speculation happening that suggests it could be to announce the finding of alien life.

NASA's press release says it's "to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life."

Speculation is growing that NASA has discovered life on one of Saturn's moons.

The space agency did not release more details, but the list of news conference participants is telling, according to blogger Jason Kottke.

So who are the participants?

A geobiologist who's written about "geology and life on Mars";
an oceanographer who's done extensive work on arsenic-based photosynthesis;
a biologist examining Titan, the largest moon of Saturn, and its similarities to early Earth;
and an ecologist investigating the "chemistry of environments where life evolves."

"So, if I had to guess at what NASA is going to reveal on Thursday, I'd say that they've discovered arsenic on Titan and maybe even detected chemical evidence of bacteria utilizing it for photosynthesis (by following the elements)," Kottke wrote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dopespot.4rumer.com
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Lol. If alien life was found, we wouldn't have to wait four seconds to hear about it. Someone would be making big money for speaking to People Magazine first.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMG

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 pm

yeah its just gonna be some bullshit NASA is gonna make up like the moon landing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dopespot.4rumer.com
Drama Setter

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:27 am

trinell05 wrote:
Lol. If alien life was found, we wouldn't have to wait four seconds to hear about it. Someone would be making big money for speaking to People Magazine first.

this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty F
Admin

Money : 11

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 am

trinell05 wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 am

I would love to see the technology extraterrestrials have. Is it computer/electronic technology or something along the lines of spiritual technology
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macdaddy019967

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:44 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:58 am

Ah arsenic, my old nemesis. It seems that little fucker manages to crawl up the ass of even modern scientists
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macdaddy019967

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:34 am

Alchemist wrote:
Ah arsenic, my old nemesis. It seems that little fucker manages to crawl up the ass of even modern scientists
i have no idea what u just said dumb it down so i understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:46 am

arsenic can be confusing and mistaken for phosphorus. it is a nuisance in both alchemy and modern science
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dead|ine

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 pm

nerd^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?   

Back to top Go down

NASA holding press conference Thursday: has it found extraterrestrial life?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1