HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc
Share | 

Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money: 2

PostSubject: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Does the suspect have any distinguishing features? Police release mind-bending mugshot

Police arresting a man for allegedly soliciting prostitution in Miami earlier this month ran into a bit of difficulty when they got him back to the station.

It was not a matter of him resisting arrest or being uncooperative. Nor did it have anything to do with his identification - he provided his name and other personal details, and submitted to fingerprinting and a mugshot.

The trouble started when they got to the part in the paperwork that requires them to note 'unique physical features'.

The suspect had an unique physical feature alright... no forehead!

The mugshots, especially the one of the suspect in profile, shows why the arresting officers were left scratching their normal heads for a proper description.

Could you pick this man from a line-up? A Miami Police mugshot shows one suspect's unique physical feature - that is, a significantly reduced brain space

After an unspecified period of time, the police clearly gave up, as the charge sheet merely states 'half a head' - hardly the medical term for it.

The release of the highly individual mugshot online caused a flurry of conjecture over whether the photos were faked.

But a spokeswoman from the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center said she saw the suspect while he was being processed.

She rather casually added: 'I just looked at him. I see a lot of stuff. It didn't really bother me.'

The man's picture was no longer on the Miami-Dade County website because he had been released. The spokeswoman said she did not know his name - and he is variously identified as 25-year-old Carlos Rodriguez, 25, or Carlos Sosa.

Of course, with an identifying feature such as 'half a head', who needs a name?

SOURCE

Now that is just some insane in the membrane type of shit. I am speechless.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t9xpsycho

Money: 5

PostSubject: Re: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 pm

damn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/mobmayne
Dirty F
Admin

Money: 11

PostSubject: Re: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:19 am

sucks 2 b him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rottweiler

Money: 14

PostSubject: Re: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:50 am

god bless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dead|ine

PostSubject: Re: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 pm

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm

looks sort of normal from the front
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

Money: 9

PostSubject: Re: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:30 pm

he looked pretty happy in his mug shot lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

Money: 2

PostSubject: Re: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Perhaps he's missing the part of his brain that causes anxiety, anger, and fear. Must be an awesome way to live.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raids

PostSubject: Re: Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head   Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:32 am

O Thats Nasty No
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Headless Man Busted For Trying to Get Head

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -