HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Where's Eminem's star? Or did he get one already? I can't remember. Fuck it.

Mon Nov 15, 9:25 pm ET

LOS ANGELES (AFP) – Grammy-winning US pop singer Christina Aguilera was honored with a star on Hollywood's celebrity Walk of Fame, barely a week before her feature film debut.

The star, the 2,423rd on the famous sidewalk roll call of celebrities past and present, was unveiled on Monday, nine days before her acting skills go on display when "Burlesque" hits the silver screen, co-starring Cher.

"As a young girl in Pittsburgh, I often imagined what it would be like to come to Hollywood and make it as a performer," the 29-year-old told screaming fans on Hollywood Boulevard.

"We would go from audition to audition and I would sing anthem after anthem ... hoping one day it would all pay off. Standing here at this moment I know that it has paid off in spades," she added.

Aguilera won the first of her four Grammys in 1999 as best new artist, followed by best pop collaboration in 2001, and best female pop vocal performance in 2003 and 2006.

In "Burlesque," she plays a small-town girl who makes her way to a Los Angeles burlesque club to pursue her dreams. Aguilera also wrote and recorded four new songs for the musical's soundtrack.

At a weekend presentation of the film Aguilera told AFP: "I've always been a hard worker.

"I like to learn from others and having new challenges, and I think that's what happening to me now in my life. Many changes, a movie, a new album, and a star in Hollywood -- many changes.

Aguilera and her husband Jordan Bratman separated, five years after their 2005 wedding, although there were no divorce plans, People magazine reported.

SOURCE

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Fuck that bitch Em needs a star
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:56 pm

okay, so i'm glad i didn't miss that. i'm about to listen to that love the way you lie part 2. it better now be shitty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:48 am

good stuff Christina

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 am

I wanna just lick Christina sometimes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:26 am

She deserves it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie   

Back to top Go down

Christina Aguilera Gets a Damn Hollywood Star Thingie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1