HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:27 am

Tuesday, Oct 19 2010

Getting a parking ticket sucks. Ending up with two can ruin your day. And three? Well, three parking tickets means that the city's cobblers — the ones who will gladly fit your vehicle with a bright yellow boot — are going to come looking for you.

But the pain doesn't always end there. In the past week alone, Off Limits operatives have spied a pair of cars, in different neighborhoods, that had been slapped with not one, but two boots — that infamous immobilization device invented in Denver, and now irritating drivers around the world. Two boots. Really? Is one no longer enough to keep a car from moving, or is Denver's Parking Violations Bureau just trying to make a point? "One boot not enough for you, scofflaw? Well, now you have two! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!"

The answer is a combination of all those things. "We put double boots on vehicles that have escaped before," explains Ann Williams, spokeswoman for the Denver Department of Public Works. "If the vehicle owner has driven out of a boot before, taken off the tire or gotten the boot off in another manner, they are more of a flight risk."

Double boots are also attached to the vehicles of extravagant violators, the ones who have racked up huge fines that run into the thousands of dollars.

And while people who can sneak out of one boot might be able to shake off a second, doing so can do more damage to your bank account than simply paying the fines would. "It's going to damage your car," Williams notes. "So you have to do a cost analysis and weigh the benefits. You have to ask yourself just how much damage your car and your pocketbook can sustain."

And no, you don't have to pay double to have two boots removed. The city charges the standard $100 boot-removal fee (plus outstanding parking fines) to get your ride — and your dignity — back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:44 am

damn Neutral
that's why ya gotta stick to bikes

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 am

lol cunts.. went to a mates for a blaze the other day and left my car parked in a tow away zone
just as i got down the building high as a mufu i seen the cunts about to take my fucking car!
told em to go and get there scummy asses outta there before i go mental :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil'sAdvocate

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am

classic trinell shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:26 am

Yeppity yep.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t9xpsycho

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:28 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/mobmayne
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 pm

There's a car near my house with two boots. Ha ha.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 pm

ha ha ha

Money : 14

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm

he he he
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...   

Back to top Go down

Denver Will Boot the Shit out of Your Car If You're a Badass...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1