HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:11 am

On Sunday night in Pembroke Park, Florida, three women stole $3,800 worth of alcohol from a liquor store . . . by lifting up their skirts, and jamming the bottles in their underwear and between their thighs.

During the robbery, one of the women distracted the employees and the owner while the other two shoved bottles of expensive liquors . . . including Grey Goose vodka and some cognac . . . into their plus-sized underwear.

And all three women managed to get away before the employees realized what had happened. In fact, the employees are STUNNED that the women were able to walk with almost $4,000 worth of booze in their underwear and between their thighs.

David Rassi owns the store, which is called DBF Liquors, and he says, quote, "I went home and I tried to do it, [to] walk around with a bottle of wine [up there] and it didn't work, it kept falling."

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.

Last edited by trinell05 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 am

is all i can say

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:17 am

haha
funniest part is that you own granny panties
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:20 am

word...I lol'd at the title

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:32 am

Lol. News can be boring. Why not liven it up with a funny title? I got y'all niggas to click it, lol.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:47 am

yes you did Twisted Evil
big lol @ the video

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:32 am

the video is aight
but the title overshadows it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:57 am

trinnel better then news
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:16 pm

haha this shits funny as hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.   

Back to top Go down

Woman Steals Liquor By Stuffing It in Her Granny Panties. I'm Glad I Own 6 Pairs.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1