HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc
Share | 

Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money: 2

PostSubject: Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Yeah, this is something actually happens. You can turn your loved one into a damn diamond that can be placed into a necklace, ring, bracelet or I'm thinking even grillz, possibly. Maybe it's because I have a sick way of thinking, but if I were a serial killer, I would definitely be into this. Just imagine...you could kill a bunch of people, and wear them in a non creepy way that would accepted by society because jewelry is a pretty normal thing, you know? No one would ever know that you're wearing human remains....

I mean, imagine killing a woman....and then falling in love with her daughter after meeting under seemingly random circumstances one day, due to you stalking her for two years. Her mother's killer has never been caught and the case is turning cold, so you're practically in the clear. You propose to this girl...with a diamond ring made from her dead mother's hair. POW!

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm

oh shit...that's really freaky

Money: 5
Location: From New York to Puerto Rico California to Rio Hit the streets like the kilo but I'm legal It's swag like I walk with heat though with all my people But it's just me and my alter ego

PostSubject: Re: Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Compressing carbon at high temperature and pressure.. Not really a conspiracy to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/anshumanoid
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:10 pm

You're right that it's not really a conspiracy. It's just that we don't have a weird debate section yet, and I thought putting it under conspiracy would make it seem sexier for the moment.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 pm

I'lll Let You Turn Me into a Diamond If U Put Me On A Clit Ring Trin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Moved this to a new sub section called "The Strangeland." I don't want the conspiracy section to be compromised by my strange topics that aren't really conspiracies in the first place. I don't know if it's permanent or not, but in the meantime, weird shit goes there.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neomerge

PostSubject: Re: Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Hmm very interesting Trin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordap.net
t9xpsycho

PostSubject: Re: Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 am

wait...what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/mobmayne

Turning Your Loved Ones Into Diamonds....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -