HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

Man Electrocuted In Copper Wire Theft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KevinMC

Money : 8
Location : 1934 East Aneheim All The Windows Are Busted Out And It's Like A Free For All Here....

PostSubject: Man Electrocuted In Copper Wire Theft   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:37 am

One man was electrocuted and his female partner was severely burned after the couple attempted to steal copper wire from a vacant property in Southern California, police said.

"I believe they thought the power was off," said Lt. Keith Hupp of the South Gate Police Department.

"It was a pretty ugly scene," he added.

A witness said he rushed to the site after hearing an explosion.

"I just heard a loud explosion and a lady screaming, just screaming like crazy, so I walked over there and I seen her like half burned, and she was just like crying, asking for help for her husband," Jose Carrasco told CNN affiliate KABC.

Police said they believe they found the couple's children -- ages 3 and 6 -- waiting in a truck near the vacant property when they arrived at the scene Saturday afternoon.

The woman was being treated for severe burn injuries and listed in critical condition Saturday night, Hupp said, and the children were in the custody of protective services.

Police have not released the names of the victims pending notification of next of kin.

Source:CNN.com

------

LOL...Fucking Tweakers...Sounds like the dude exploded though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Man Electrocuted In Copper Wire Theft   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 am

holy shit
people need to be a little more careful doing what their doing Neutral

Money : 8
Location : 1934 East Aneheim All The Windows Are Busted Out And It's Like A Free For All Here....

PostSubject: Re: Man Electrocuted In Copper Wire Theft   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:51 am

Or just not be thieving bastards...Copper worth some big money...'Honey pull the truck over...Kids can wait in the car....Let's get some of that copper money...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Man Electrocuted In Copper Wire Theft   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 am

haha yeah...
they woulda been better off robbing a gumball machine Rolling Eyes

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: Man Electrocuted In Copper Wire Theft   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:50 am

Damn. I also heard about those storm grates being stolen as well. And apparently in Michigan, manhole covers were being stolen too. Times are tough as shit. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Electrocuted In Copper Wire Theft   

Back to top Go down

Man Electrocuted In Copper Wire Theft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1