HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

Katy Brand & Russell Brand Tie the Knott

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P Evil

Money : 5

PostSubject: Katy Brand & Russell Brand Tie the Knott   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Pop star Katy Perry and British comic Russell Brand were married today in at lavish yet traditional Hindu wedding ceremony in northwestern India, according to an official.

The ceremony, conducted by a Hindu priest, took place at Rambagh Palace and was attended by the couple's close friends -- rumored to include Rihanna and baseball player Matt Kemp -- and family, according to an anonymous hotel official.

Private security guards have been stationed at the Aman-e-Khas wildlife retreat and the guests' hotels, where the wedding group gathered for a five day celebration.

Photographers and paparazzi have been banned from the resort area; the couple have sold the exclusive rights to photos of their wedding to a London-based magazine.

Finally. This wedding is all I've fucking heard about for months now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macdaddy019967

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: Katy Brand & Russell Brand Tie the Knott   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:50 pm

wow, this is some bullshit
katy perry is my bitch WTF
fuck that whore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anshuman

Location : From New York to Puerto Rico California to Rio Hit the streets like the kilo but I'm legal It's swag like I walk with heat though with all my people But it's just me and my alter ego

PostSubject: Re: Katy Brand & Russell Brand Tie the Knott   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Dude its just 50 miles from my place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/anshumanoid
P Evil

PostSubject: Re: Katy Brand & Russell Brand Tie the Knott   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:03 pm

^
go rape his wife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Katy Brand & Russell Brand Tie the Knott   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Anshuman wrote:
Dude its just 50 miles from my place.
P Evil wrote:
^
go rape his wife

PostSubject: Re: Katy Brand & Russell Brand Tie the Knott   

Back to top Go down

Katy Brand & Russell Brand Tie the Knott
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1