HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc
Share | 

Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

Money: 2

PostSubject: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:35 am

I remember hearing about this on my local radio station about a month ago, and I swear my boobs responded to the ringtone. I had to turn my radio off because I was worried. They don't need to be any bigger. But the science behind it is really interesting, so I thought I would share it with the forum.

Music and sound can have a powerful effect on the mind. A slow, light song can relax you, a happy, upbeat song can give you energy, and a good driving song can make your journey seem half as long. A song from a tape that you completely wore out in high school can bring you back instantly.

A researcher in Tokyo, Japan who studies the mind and artificial intelligence has taken this one step further. He is trying to show not only that music and sound can affect your mind, but that it can also make physical changes to your body.

The experiment goes like this:

In Japanese cities, people use cell phones. A LOT. It’s not uncommon for people in Tokyo to hear their cell phone ring 20-40 times per day. Hideto Tomabechi, one of the guys who helped deprogram members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult in Japan, has embedded a sound in a ringtone that fools your mind into interpreting it as a crying baby.

The hypothesis is that if women’s minds and bodies respond to the ringtone in the same way that they are known to respond to a real crying baby, then they will experience the same physiological effects as if they heard the real thing . If it’s heard often enough, over time their breasts will grow.

If you’re a man and aren’t to thrilled about the idea of getting larger breasts, he also has ringtones in the works that he claims will improve your memory, make you more attractive to the opposite sex, cure baldness, and help you give up smoking. It’s all about the ringtones, baby.

What, now you want a copy of the ringtone to secretly put on your girfriend’s phone (or maybe you just want to hear it) ? Here you go.

Watch the Discovery Channel video below to see the results of the experiment.

Source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t9xpsycho

Money: 5

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:14 pm

People do the strangest shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/mobmayne
sh4dylover

Money: 2

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:38 am

I swear, I just never understood the appeal of large breasts. They are high maintenance, painful, and annoying.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anshuman

Location: From New York to Puerto Rico California to Rio Hit the streets like the kilo but I'm legal It's swag like I walk with heat though with all my people But it's just me and my alter ego

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Subliminal messages do work. Coca Cola did it in movie theaters and it worked. Their sales saw an increase of 30%.

Cant say from a woman's point of view but large breasts are very pleasing and comforting. It gives me hope to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/anshumanoid
JesusMikes

Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

interesting shit...

Money: 8

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 am

PK aka Jesus Mikes wrote:
interesting shit...
:word:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 am

trinell05 wrote:
I swear, I just never understood the appeal of large breasts. They are high maintenance, painful, and annoying.

its because they feel good in our hands, around our dicks, and when they slap us in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty F
Admin

Money: 11

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 am

non droopy breasts>big breasts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusMikes

Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 am

Dirty F wrote:

word

Money: 8

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am

PK wrote:
Dirty F wrote:

word

:word:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t9xpsycho

PostSubject: Re: Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 am

Well shaped small boobs > big floppy ones
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/mobmayne

Ringtones That Give Women Bigger Breasts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1