HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc
Similar topics

Share | 

JMG you want 20 bucks?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sac JB

Money : 1

PostSubject: JMG you want 20 bucks?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Can you have a simple task completed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: JMG you want 20 bucks?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

What's the task?

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macdaddy019967

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: JMG you want 20 bucks?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 pm

toxicbuffy is my girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: JMG you want 20 bucks?   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:23 am

You know what? Fuck this shit. I'm about to ban every fucking one on this site, and it's not like it would matter in the world, you know? I'm losing control. Fuck you all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
macdaddy019967

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: JMG you want 20 bucks?   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:25 am

sh4dylover wrote:
You know what? Fuck this shit. I'm about to ban every fucking one on this site, and it's not like it would matter in the world, you know? I'm losing control. Fuck you all.
this is why I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: JMG you want 20 bucks?   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:46 am

I banned Sac for a fucking day because I cannot fucking stand the fucking fact that I am fucking being fucking ignored. What about me, Sac? Is it not enough that I'm throwing up everything I eat now so I can skinny like Toxic? Is it not enough that I've plucked all of my fucking eyelashes out and now moving on to my eyebrows? Is it not enough that I yell at my mom for NO reason and can't understand why I do it? Is it not enough that I think about killing myself every night just because I know that I will only stop eating in my grave? Is it not enough that I try not to be so black? I hate black people. Especially black women. They're fucking evil and look at me weird. I'm glad that 1 out of 2 of them have AIDS. They fucking deserve it for looking at me like that? Is it not enough that I talk to men who aren't there? But he is here. I feel him inside of me. He whispers into my ear when we make love. I can see him in the darkness. That's why it must be dark. Otherwise the pillow is there, and he is not. He calls me beautiful so much. Too much. And he hugs me from behind. He likes to kiss me on the cheek and say "i Love you" and I love him back. I can say I love him to his face, but I cannot stand to hug my mother. I'm such a lost soul. I'm not even looking atht escreen anymore when I typue. I wasnt you to felel the rage in my fucking fingers. I'm justg letting hem flow across the fuckin gkeyboard. I don't care if hit the wrong keys anymore. I'm sick of tghis fucking shit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: JMG you want 20 bucks?   Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 am

sh4dylover wrote:
I banned Sac for a fucking day because I cannot fucking stand the fucking fact that I am fucking being fucking ignored. What about me, Sac? Is it not enough that I'm throwing up everything I eat now so I can skinny like Toxic? Is it not enough that I've plucked all of my fucking eyelashes out and now moving on to my eyebrows? Is it not enough that I yell at my mom for NO reason and can't understand why I do it? Is it not enough that I think about killing myself every night just because I know that I will only stop eating in my grave? Is it not enough that I try not to be so black? I hate black people. Especially black women. They're fucking evil and look at me weird. I'm glad that 1 out of 2 of them have AIDS. They fucking deserve it for looking at me like that? Is it not enough that I talk to men who aren't there? But he is here. I feel him inside of me. He whispers into my ear when we make love. I can see him in the darkness. That's why it must be dark. Otherwise the pillow is there, and he is not. He calls me beautiful so much. Too much. And he hugs me from behind. He likes to kiss me on the cheek and say "i Love you" and I love him back. I can say I love him to his face, but I cannot stand to hug my mother. I'm such a lost soul. I'm not even looking atht escreen anymore when I typue. I wasnt you to felel the rage in my fucking fingers. I'm justg letting hem flow across the fuckin gkeyboard. I don't care if hit the wrong keys anymore. I'm sick of tghis fucking shit.

Dont starve yourself !! Im not too skinny either and i dont want to be. I use to be 90 pounds and everyone would find me nasty, now that i have curves everyone wants to be with me. If you want to lose a bit of weight, head to the gym, buy a wii, or just exercise using youtube. Or eat healthy. Small portions. Stop taking away your eyelashes and eyebrows. You know how many zoolos would love to have your eyebrows and eyelashes. Just be yourself <3 ... Towards Sac why not ask trinell to do this ... she will get the job done faster then me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: JMG you want 20 bucks?   Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 pm

You can't stop me. I threw up a pint of ice cream and a grilled chicken sandwich. It's easy. It's the only way I can control this. And I've been plucking since I was like 8, and it feels good, so why stop? And whatever, you're skinny as fuck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JMG you want 20 bucks?   

Back to top Go down

JMG you want 20 bucks?
Page 1 of 1