HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChc

Share | 

SacJB help me choose a wife.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sprite

Money : 5

PostSubject: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Tell me which one of the women I like I should choose to get married to when I get rich. Here is the list below:

Britney Spears: I like Britney because she is really curvy and hot and I have been writing her love letters for the past two years. I know she reads them. I just have a feeling. She is also the forums' favorite woman for me to marry. Even Apollo told me to marry her when I get rich back when you and him were still friends. One last good thing about marrying her is that I could to a threesome with her just like in her song 3.

The only drawback about being married to her is that I would have to help raise her 2 kids.

Taylor Swift: Taylor is extremely skinny and I have a fetish for that. I really like looking at her knees too on Google. She is also 5'11 and I have a thing for tall women just like I like looking at pics of giants like Shaq or Andre the giant, of course in a non gay way. Taylor is also extremely pretty too and has a really sweet and nice personality. I would like to marry her for a lifetime because I know we would get along.

Paris Hilton: Paris is very hot and was the top woman in the world before Britney took it back from her by showing her bare pussy. She has a very hot face and was the woman with the top skinny body until Taylor Swift came along. She has a great personality and would make a good wife because I like hot women. I also like staring at the pic of Paris flashing a guy her bare ass in the nightclub on Google. It is below along with a pic of Paris flashing her bare pussy up under it.

Stacy Keibler: Of all the skinny women on this list, Stacy does the sexiest things. She has a barbie doll body and would make a good wife because I would like fucking her all the time. I like watching pics of her dancing on spring break and vids of her interviews on You Tube. I have been writing her love letters like I have been doing with Britney Spears too to make her like me until I can get rich. That is what I have been doing with all the women. She is the exact height as Taylor Swift, 5'11 and I would love putting her long legs on my shoulders and fucking her on my kitchen table.

All the women would make a nice wife and I would like to move them all to Salt Lake City, UT to live a nice long life with until death. Then I would start a stock exchange or something like I have always wanted to do. So SacJB, which one of the women should I marry? Tell me which one and why too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sac JB

Money : 1

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 pm

no u dont want britanny. she aint a tall ass bitch. You want a tall sexy ass tall ass bitch and one that screams ''Im a sexy tall as bitch! You know you want my tall ass''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Which one on my list do you recommend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Come on SacJB help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 pm

They are all disgusting.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 pm

sh4dylover wrote:
They are all disgusting.

I think they are all hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Britney is washed up, Swift is mousy, Paris has NO ass, and I'm not even sure who Stacy is.

Lose one you're losing them all

:sex2: :boo: :sex2:
Everyone else has had more sex than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 pm

sh4dylover wrote:
Britney is washed up, Swift is mousy, Paris has NO ass, and I'm not even sure who Stacy is.

I don't care if Britney is washed up, I like Swift BECAUSE she is mousy, I like women with no ass like Paris, and Stacy is a former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and WWE diva. Now she is an actress. Here is her pic below.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Sac JB wrote:
no u dont want britanny. she aint a tall ass bitch. You want a tall sexy ass tall ass bitch and one that screams ''Im a sexy tall as bitch! You know you want my tall ass''

But I would like having sex with Britney tremendously. I would like her to fuck me like those big assed, curvy women do to the men on Ass Parade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Stacy is the hottest one of all those
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Well Sac come back and help me choose a wife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SacJB help me choose a wife.   

Back to top Go down

SacJB help me choose a wife.
Page 1 of 1